tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Arantza Lozano" <Arantza.Loz...@esi.es>
Subject Tomcat 5 & Apache Authentication
Date Tue, 01 Feb 2005 16:24:41 GMT
Hi,

I´m having problems getting Tomcat 5 to use Apache authentication. I´am using: apache 2.0.49
+ tomcat 5.0.19 + mod_jk2 2.0.4

I have added tomcatAuthentication="false" to server.xml and request.tomcatAuthentication=false
to jk2.properties. I´am using the
<Directory directive and .htaccess files, but it doesn´t work.

        <Directory "/app/">
           AllowOverride AuthConfig
           Order allow,deny
           Satisfy Any
        </Directory>

Could you help me please?

Thanks in advanced.

Arantza

This message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please notify it to the sender and
delete without resending or backing it, as it is legally prohibited.

Este mensaje puede contener información confidencial, en propiedad o legalmente protegida.
Si usted no es el destinatario, le rogamos lo comunique al remitente y proceda a borrarlo,
sin reenviarlo ni conservarlo, ya que su uso no autorizado está prohibido legalmente.