tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Paul Wallace" <pa...@isell.com.au>
Subject TC (4), IIS & isapi_redirector.dll
Date Mon, 28 Feb 2005 06:25:05 GMT
Hi,
    I am attempting to serve up my pages using IIS, and have Tomcat
process my JSPs/Servlets using JK 1.2 Connector. I am following a what I
would call a reputable tutorial
(http://www.onjava.com/pub/a/onjava/2002/12/18/tomcat.html) which tells
me to look here
http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-connectors/jk/release/v1
.2.0/bin/ for the isapi_redirector.dll, there or under my Win32
directory. I am running XP Pro and do not appear to have a Win 32
directory. In the above page are the various project downloads. Can
someone tell me where I am being directed please? I see no effervescence
to Isapi, IIS, redirector, JK or anything else of a similar topic.

thanks and regards

Paul.