tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Woodchuck <woodchuc...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: [SOLVED] Tomcat memory allocation as a Windows service
Date Tue, 22 Feb 2005 17:45:18 GMT
thanks for your help!

i tried looking for the service.bat in the tomcat/bin folder but it is
not there.

it is an older version 4.1.24 and it was already installed as a
service, i don't know how it was done (without the service.bat file)
but it's there.

i scanned the registry and found the location of where the service gets
its Tomcat parameter values from:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\Apache
Tomcat\Parameters

hope this helps anyone else that runs into the same problem!

woodchuck