tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Pavel Krupets" <>
Subject Tomcat's JK2 connector
Date Wed, 16 Feb 2005 21:09:56 GMT

I am evaluating JSF and need to test my component in clustered environment
so I need Apache or Tomcat running as a front-end proxy server between users
and JBoss'es instances, and I have some questions:

1) Whether Tomcat contains JK2 connector? I have one PC with Tomcat
installed and I don't need good performance (I just need to test my
2) I found out that JK2 was deprecated. Can I use something to be a
front-end proxy instead of JK (with sticky sessions: sessions should be
moved to another server if and only if server which was serving them went

In latest JK2 source distribution I found following:

This version matches the version included with tomcat-5.0.2

I have Tomcat 5.5.7 installed.

With regards,
Pavel Krupets

To unsubscribe, e-mail: