tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Paul Luo Li" <...@andrew.cmu.edu>
Subject Is information on the number of downloads available?
Date Tue, 08 Feb 2005 16:30:32 GMT
Hi
	I'm a Ph.D. student at CMU looking for information on the number of
times Tomcat is downloaded. I'm investigating defect occurrence (i.e. bugs)
predictions for open source projects. I have done some preliminary work
describing the defect occurrence patterns of Tomcat (and a couple of other
systems, commercial and open source):
http://www-2.cs.cmu.edu/~paulluo/Li-Techreport.pdf

	Next, I hope to predict the defect occurrence patterns using
information including the number of times the code is downloaded. So, I was
wondering if Tomcat tracks download information? And where I might to go get
it?

Thanks for all the help
Paul Li

Paul Luo Li