tomcat-users mailing list archives

From QM <qm...@brandxdev.net>
Subject Re: Deny access to a JSP page
Date Wed, 02 Feb 2005 00:19:26 GMT
On Tue, Feb 01, 2005 at 08:22:45PM +0100, apuerta.foros wrote:
:  I'd like Tomcat to deny access to some JSPs with internal information.
:
:  I can configure Apache to deny access depending on the user IP,
: transparently.
:
:  I'd like to do the same in Tomcat, but i don't now how.

Have you searched the archives on this?  Look up "AccessValve." (-or was
that "RemoteAccessValve?"  Either way, it's a Valve implementation.)

That, or look into servlet filters.  They're available with the 2.3 spec
onward.

Finally, it's helpful to the rest of us when you post your setup details
(Tomcat version, OS, etc).  There are several versions of Tomcat.

-QM

--

software  -- http://www.brandxdev.net
tech news -- http://www.RoarNetworX.com