tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "micky none" <harmeek...@rediffmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: Type mismatch: cannot convert from long to Long
Date Tue, 01 Feb 2005 14:50:00 GMT
thanks christoph,
I think the casting is fine...coz i have shown the code to the java guys.And even if i restart
the server,the entries still remains there
and works fine...i.e its not undeploying it,thought it shows the message "OK - Undeployed
application at context path /xxx"
And the other thing is when i restart the server it doesnt works properly unless i explictily
kill the java processes.
And finally can you please tell me in which file the "autodeploy=true" entry goes.This work
is really important for me,any help wud be appreciated