tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "micky none" <harmeek...@rediffmail.com>
Subject Type mismatch: cannot convert from long to Long
Date Tue, 01 Feb 2005 14:29:04 GMT
Hi Friends,
I went for help in the java forums,but I think you might help me better with this.I have a
jsp that runs fine on my system,but when i upload it on the server it starts throwing this
error:

Generated servlet error:
Type mismatch: cannot convert from long to Long

And the other thing is when i undeploy a war file on the server(5.5.7),the entry still remains
there,altough the running status  turns to "false"...but on my system(5.0)..when i undeploy
a file,the entry too is deleted.Might be,the server is not refllecting the changes i made
to my JSP and loading the same old JSP.I dont know what the problem is and what to do??Can
someone help me please??
Configuration:
Server-Tomcat 5.5.7
Jdk-1.5.0_01