tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Rodrigo Ruiz <>
Subject Is it possible to setup a custom ServerSocketFactory?
Date Tue, 08 Feb 2005 16:35:31 GMT
Hi all,

I am using Tomcat 4.1.27, on a Windows XP SP2 host.

I have tried to implement a custom ServerSocketFactory, and configured
my CoyoteConnector to use it as its factory in the server.xml file.
But, although an instance is created on startup, it seems no call is
made to any of its createSocket() methods.

Is there anything special that must be done for the connector to use
my factory? It seems that CoyoteConnector is creating the ServerSocket
by itself, or at least, without asking the specified factory.

Thanks in advance,
Rodrigo Ruiz

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: