tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Drew Jorgenson <develo...@omniplatform.com>
Subject Re: Shutdown not working under SLES8 and FC2
Date Thu, 10 Feb 2005 07:11:01 GMT
OK, guys, hate to bring this up again, but I found the cause for my
tomcat not shutting down. After upgrading to 5.5.4 I did not move all
virtual domains to the new container, while the server.xml still had all
the entries for the virtual domains I had in the previous setup. Tomcat
was not able to shut down because it was not able to find the virtual
domain directories and respective web.xml files.

Drew.