tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Eric Sandusky <esandu...@configureone.com>
Subject RE: [OT] RE: Attn developers of Tomcat and JK
Date Tue, 08 Feb 2005 16:28:36 GMT
Classic!

" What's your problem?

have you found something better at the same cost (0$)?

If it doesn't fit your needs, don't use it."

" If you want support, buy a supported product or a version of Tomcat that

is re-sold by a company that offers commercial support.  If you wish to

pay for somebody's time to fix this, feel free to make the offer.  If

you want a free product, be prepared for the lack of support that

entails.  If you want a free product *and* free support, move to Oz;

you're on the wrong planet."

See http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/faq/tomcatuser.html#why

And another person telling me to play World of Warcraft.

So far I've gotten several responses back.  And they all say the same thing.
"The product sucks so go find another one."  I guess I am living on Earth,
just like the rest of you.