tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Brelsfoard, Alex" <al...@WPI.EDU>
Subject RE: Trouble getting CGI script to execute
Date Wed, 09 Feb 2005 15:02:04 GMT
Luckily this server is dedicated to this one application.  And I have
everything backed up.  Though security is ALWAYS an issue, it's at least less
of an issue on this server.  If today's attempts do not get this woprking, I
am most likely just going to turn off Tomcat's CGI abilities and then install
Apache and just limit the heck out of it.
Here is the CGI bits from the web.xml config file:
    <servlet>
        <servlet-name>cgi</servlet-name>

<servlet-class>org.apache.catalina.servlets.CGIServlet</servlet-class>
        <init-param>
          <param-name>clientInputTimeout</param-name>
          <param-value>100</param-value>
        </init-param>
        <init-param>
          <param-name>debug</param-name>