tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Parsons Technical Services" <parsonstechni...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: running tomcat using sablevm
Date Fri, 18 Feb 2005 04:36:33 GMT
Give more details and maybe someone can help.

OS Version
JVM version
Tomcat Version
Snip from logs with error

Doug

----- Original Message -----
From: <varsha.agrawal@wipro.com>
To: <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2005 11:24 PM
Subject: running tomcat using sablevm

Hello,

Has anyone tried running tomcat using sablevm (JVM). I am trying to run
tomcat but it fails. It gives ClassDefNot Found error. I don't know how
to go about running the tomcat.

Any suggestions or any help is appreciated!!!

Regards.

Confidentiality Notice

this message are intended
for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or
privileged information. If
you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or
Mailadmin@wipro.com immediately