tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Rhino" <rhi...@sympatico.ca>
Subject Re: Java / Tomcat Job Abroad
Date Wed, 02 Feb 2005 05:12:38 GMT
I think you'll find that there are Java jobs in Canada. I've seen some at
monster.ca and workopolis.ca. I don't know about Tomcat jobs; I've never
looked for Tomcat jobs.

I hope you like living in large cities in a climate that is sometimes
miserable (-40C in winter in Winnipeg for example) ;-)

Rhino

----- Original Message -----
From: "Aris Javier" <aris.javier@eazix.com>
To: "Tomcat Users List" <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 01, 2005 8:52 PM
Subject: OT: Java / Tomcat Job Abroad

Hello!

This is an out of topic question...
Sorry, but since all of you guys are using Java and Tomcat,
and are from different countries...
im just wondering if i can land a job abroad?

I'm planning to migrate to Canada, US, or New Zealand from here
in Philippines... My skill is java programming (J2EE) and has 2 years
experience.

Is Java/Tomcat skill marketable in those countries i've mentioned?
Or does anyone of you need a java programmer that i can apply?

=)

Thanks!

Aris