tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Igor" <ia_...@ukr.net>
Subject Re: Failed JDBC connection hangs Tomcat
Date Wed, 02 Feb 2005 06:02:21 GMT
Hello!

I sent answer to tomcat users yesterday, but it seems not to be accepted ...
So I am sending it once more ...

 I am referring to JTDS 1.0.
I think, that the problem is in net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.SharedSocket
 class: it should set timeout for socket, otherwise
methods getNetPacket and sendNetPacket may hang.

 Igor