tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Parsons Technical Services" <parsonstechni...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Can't get DB Pooling to Work
Date Fri, 18 Feb 2005 21:00:20 GMT
Making a guess that you are on Linux, who owns the jar file?
Where did you put it?
Are you wanting global or context resource?

Doug

From: "Karl Coleman"
I've tried word for word what the documentation says to do to use DBCP with
Tomcat but I can't get it to work. Here's the exception I am getting:

javax.servlet.ServletException: Unable to get connection, DataSource
invalid: "java.sql.SQLException: No suitable driver"
root cause
javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: Unable to get connection, DataSource
invalid: "java.sql.SQLException: No suitable driver"