tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Kiran Patel" <>
Subject Application slows down
Date Fri, 04 Feb 2005 18:11:59 GMT

I have a software application, which uses Tomcat 4.1.  It is database
oriented application and it uses Access database.  There are about fifteen
users using the same application and entering data to the database.  Tomcat
is installed in one computer and all the users are connected to that
computer through network.  The problem is that the application becomes
really slow after sometime unless at certain interval I restart the Tomcat.
Is there any better solution then restarting the server?  Any help will be

Thank you

Kiran Patel
Software Engineer
Solutions Inc.