Hi guys,

I have a JSP applicaction using tomcat 4.1 wich is accesed from internet using an IIS server for the redirection.

In my servlet I'm generating a XML file wich will be downloaded by the client, in the servlet I set up this header,
like in the others forums some fellows told.

response.setHeader("Cache-Control","no-cache");
response.setHeader("Pragma","no-cache");
response.setDateHeader ("Expires", 0);
response.setContentType("application/octet-stream");
response.setHeader("Content-Disposition", "attachment;filename=\"" + nombreBorrador + "\"");

I'm having a problem downloading a file from a server, the download dialog box says in the filename the
name of the servlet instead of the name of the XML file.

Any comments will be really appreciated.
Best Regards
JCh.-

Walla! Mail - get your free 1G mail today