tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Dennis Payne" <DEN...@mtctrains.com>
Subject Re: JSP/JDBC question
Date Thu, 20 Jan 2005 15:58:18 GMT
Looks like you put a statement intended for preparation into a regular
statement.

>>> jlauman@nwcascades.com 01-19-2005 18:23 >>>
I'm getting the following error when my JSP form POSTs:

17:15:23,500 INFO  [STDOUT] -----SQLException-----
17:15:23,500 INFO  [STDOUT] SQLState: 42000
17:15:23,500 INFO  [STDOUT] Message: Syntax error or access violation
message from server: "You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the
manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right
syntax to use near '?, Subscriber = ?, RenewalDate = ?,
SubscriptionExpired = ?, Cuisine = ?, ChefsN' at line 1"
17:15:23,500 INFO  [STDOUT] Vendor: 1064
17:15:23,500 INFO  [STDOUT] access: on

I'm running eclipse 3.0.1 and MySQL on the same machine.

Is there a way to display the exact contents of the POST that the form
submits?  I've tried using TcpMon from the Axis project but can't get
anything to show up.

Thanks,

Jack