tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Pete Stevens <p...@ex-parrot.com>
Subject Re: Please recommend a Low Cost Tomcat Hosting platform
Date Tue, 04 Jan 2005 14:58:31 GMT

My company provide virtual linux servers so you can run your own copy of
Tomcat & Mysql as you desire.

http://www.mythic-beasts.com/vds.html
http://www.mythic-beasts.com/support/topic_vds_java.html

150 / year for a 64MB memory server up to 400 for a 256MB one.

We're based in Cambridge and London UK.

Yours,

Pete Stevens

On Tue, 4 Jan 2005, Paul Taylor wrote:

> Thanks, it loooks quite good but have you actually used it ?
> Guy Katz wrote:
>
> >you have http://www.webconexion.net based @ the uk.

Pete Stevens
pete@ex-parrot.com
http://www.ex-parrot.com/~pete/

    People always ask me, "Where were you when Kennedy was shot?" Well, I don't
                                                                 have an alibi.
                                                                 -- Emo Philips