tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Thomas Nybro Bolding" <thomas.bold...@danskebank.dk>
Subject Vedr.: How to get NT login within Tomcat ?
Date Wed, 19 Jan 2005 15:35:40 GMT
simply use
String userId = request.getRemoteUser();
in your JSP. This returns domain as well as username

You might also put
request.tomcatAuthentication=false
in your jk(2).properties file

Regards
Thomas Nybro Bolding
Senior Analytiker

Danske Bank
Danske Markets Forretningsstyring
Resultatanalyse
Laksegade 11, 1. sal.
1092 København K
Telefon +45 33 44 02 73
Lokal 40273
thomas.bolding@danskebank.dk
www.danskebank.dk

VAN DER MARLIERE FREDERIC <frederic.van_der_marliere@cdn.fr>
19-01-2005 16:29
Besvar venligst til "Tomcat Users List"

        Til:    tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
        cc:
        Vedr.:  How to get NT login within Tomcat ?

Hi all.

Does anybody know if it is possible to get my NT login from Tomcat?
I heard something about Windows Active Directory but I don't know anything
about that.

Thanks in advance.
Fred.

Ce message et toutes les pieces jointes (ci-apres le "message") sont
confidentiels et etablis a l'intention exclusive de ses destinataires.
Toute utilisation ou diffusion non autorisee est interdite.Tout message
electronique est susceptible d'alteration.
Le CREDIT DU NORD et ses filiales declinent toute responsabilite au titre de ce message s'il
a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie.
This message and any attachments ( the "message") are confidential and
intended solely for the addressees.
Any unauthorised use or dissemination is prohibited.E-mails are
susceptible to alteration.
Neither CREDIT DU NORD nor any of its subsidiaries or affiliates shall be liable for the message
if altered, changed or falsified.

<FONT SIZE=1 FACE="Arial">_______________
Vi gør opmærksom på, at denne e-mail kan indeholde fortrolig information. Hvis du ved en
fejltagelse modtager e-mailen, beder vi dig venligst informere afsender om fejlen ved at bruge
svar-funktionen. Samtidig beder vi dig slette e-mailen i dit system uden at videresende eller
kopiere den.
Selv om e-mailen og ethvert vedhæftet bilag efter vores overbevisning er fri for virus og
andre fejl, som kan påvirke computeren eller it-systemet, hvori den modtages og læses, åbnes
den på modtagerens eget ansvar. Vi påtager os ikke noget ansvar for tab og skade, som er
opstået i forbindelse med at modtage og bruge e-mailen.
Please note that this message may contain confidential information. If you have received this
message by mistake, please inform the sender of the mistake by sending a reply, then delete
the message from your system without making, distributing or retaining any copies of it.
Although we believe that the message and any attachments are free from viruses and other errors
that might affect the computer or IT system where it is received and read, the recipient opens
the message at his or her own risk. We assume no responsibility for any loss or damage arising
from the receipt or use of this message.
</FONT>