tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Terry Lake" <terry.l...@vontu.com>
Subject Is there a cross-site scripting fix for Tomcat 5.0.25?
Date Wed, 12 Jan 2005 00:34:37 GMT
Hello all,

After checking Google, CERT and the Jakarta site,  I can not find any information with regards
to the availability of fix a for Tomcat 5.0.25.  Note that I found mentioned of a fix for
3.0.x, and 4.0.x on Google and the Jakarta site.  BTW, I did not find any information indicating
that there is a problem with the 5.0.25 version but given that the cross-site scripting defect
is present in older and newer versions (5.5.4), I assume that this vulnerability exists for
the version in question.

Thank in advance for any help that you provide.

Terry C. Lake
QA Manager
Vontu, Inc.
www.vontu.com