tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Phillip Qin <>
Subject RE: Newbie question on Database and struts
Date Tue, 04 Jan 2005 21:20:48 GMT
In the controller, read form values, query the database, store result in
Collection and save it to session or request-scope. On jsp, use iterate tag
to display elements in Collection.

-----Original Message-----
From: Manisha Sathe []
Sent: December 23, 2004 10:25 PM
Subject: Newbie question on Database and struts

I am new to struts (even new to java also)
I have one form developed in struts. What i want to do is depending on form
values, run sql qry in Action form, get result set and display it on JSP.
I have created a databean for the results. But with result set -> How to
create array of databeans ? and how to post it on JSP ?
if anybody can pass me the samples pls would be of great help

Do you Yahoo!?