tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Didier McGillis" <codesmo...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: [OT]web development fee
Date Thu, 06 Jan 2005 15:40:06 GMT
There is the java pet shop project, which someone eluded to, there are
offshoots of that project with a good deal of optimization done, and update
done to the code, there is a free version and another one that is minimal
charge of $199.

https://betterpetshop.dev.java.net/ another offshoot
http://www.ibatis.com/jpetstore/jpetstore.html
http://www.sygel.com/en/Products/Petstore.html