tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "epyonne" <>
Subject [OT]web development fee
Date Wed, 05 Jan 2005 14:26:48 GMT
Since I am using Outlook Express, I did not realize that I was attaching to someone else thread
and I apologize for that. I am starting a new thread here and hopefully someone can help me.

I have been developing Java web application for my employer for a few years, but these are
all running on our company's intranet only. Now someone is asking me to develop an eCommerce
site. I don't know how to charge him. Can someone please give me some ideas of the going rate
and what kind of contractual agreement I need? Is there anything else I need to watch out

I am in the United States and I plan to use a commercial hosting company to host the site.
It will cost around $30-40 a month.

Any help will be very much appreciated.