tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Andrew Miehs <and...@2sheds.de>
Subject Re: Meaning of threads
Date Tue, 25 Jan 2005 09:58:47 GMT
Using the worker-mpm or fork-mpm, apache does the same nasty thing with
threads and keep-alive, although I believe that when its starts running
out of threads
it stops offering keep-alives - and to make matters worse - for each
connection
you now have 2 threads - one for apache and one for tomcat -

Andrew