tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Casas, Claudia" <>
Subject apache2 tomcat5 jk2 questions
Date Wed, 05 Jan 2005 17:40:58 GMT
Hello everybody,
I have configured jk2 successfully finally to work with apache and
#!Question 1
I have included the following in my server.xml file:
<Context path="/ccasas" docBase="/home/ccasas/wwwdocs" debug="0"
    reloadable="true" crossContext="true">
This allows me to see my jsp file as :
<http://myserver/ccasas/myfile.jsp>  which is what I want to be able to
access my jsp files from my homedir. BUT
How do I tell apache to forward this request to tomcat. In other words,
when I access http://myserver/ccasas/mnyfiles.jsp is only reading the
file as text.
Previously I had added a Jkmount option inside my httpd.conf, but it
does not like it right now.
#Question 2
Is there a way to specify my context path so that it will handle all my
homedirs. In apache I use a wildcard (/home/*/wwwdocs) to handle all of
my home directories. Is there anything like this in tomcat that I can