tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Siarhei Dudzin <>
Subject Re: JAR locking / Tomcat 5.5.4 / Windows
Date Thu, 13 Jan 2005 13:00:01 GMT
Did you find a solution?

On Tue, 4 Jan 2005 15:27:56 -0800 (PST), TomK
<> wrote:
> I've been following the recent threads regarding JAR locking with Tomcat 5.x on Windows
platforms.   A few people mentioned they had been able to get either the antiJARLocking or
antiResourceLocking attributes to work, so I've spent quite a bit of time trying out different
scenarios and configurations, under the impression that I must be missing something simple.....however,
I've not yet found a situation where either attribute has any effect on deploy/undeploy.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message