tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Dominik Drzewiecki" <drz...@post.pl>
Subject Re: JAR locking / Tomcat 5.5.4 / Windows
Date Thu, 13 Jan 2005 14:36:51 GMT
Siarhei Dudzin <siarhei.dudzin@gmail.com> wrote:
> Did you find a solution?

FYI it has been fixed on 17/12/2004 and the latest CVS version does not
suffer from the nasty jar locking.
The root of the problem was the JasperLoader locking (using cached
getResourceAsStream()) the jars containing jsp tag libraries.
It works for me. Please do give it a spin and test for yourselves.
BTW, there seems to be 5.5.7 distro coming soon.

cheers,
/dd