tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Allistair Crossley" <Allistair.Cross...@QAS.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat 5.5.4 and log4j problem
Date Tue, 18 Jan 2005 09:28:38 GMT
Hi,

We had this and it went away by using log4j 1.2.9 or 1.3 beta/alpha.

log4j.appender.ErrorsA=org.apache.log4j.DailyRollingFileAppender
log4j.appender.ErrorsA.File=d:/jakarta-tomcat/logs/iq-Sys-Error.log
log4j.appender.ErrorsA.layout=org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout
log4j.appender.ErrorsA.layout.ConversionPattern=%d - %5p (%C:%L) - %m%n
log4j.appender.ErrorsA.DatePattern=.yyyy-MM-dd

Allistair.

QAS Ltd.
Developers of QuickAddress Software
Registered in England: No 2582055