tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Allistair Crossley" <Allistair.Cross...@QAS.com>
Subject RE: How to combine normal servlets and struts inside Tomcat application
Date Thu, 06 Jan 2005 12:31:46 GMT
This will work fine.

You can still define normal servlets and struts actions in the same web.xml. Remember that
Struts only handles servlets that match a mapping, typically like *.do whilst your other servlets
will have their own mapping. They can all co-exist happily.

Allistair.

QAS Ltd.
Developers of QuickAddress Software
Registered in England: No 2582055