tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Allistair Crossley" <Allistair.Cross...@QAS.com>
Subject [OT] RE: After clicking Refresh re-entry of data
Date Tue, 04 Jan 2005 16:59:50 GMT
Hi,

Please do not use Tomcat User list for these types of posts.

Because the request post form data is cached by the web browser. You need to send a redirect
to the browser via request.sendRedirect instead of a mapping.findForward in this case.

Allistair.

QAS Ltd.
Developers of QuickAddress Software
Registered in England: No 2582055