tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Dominik Drzewiecki" <>
Subject Re: JAR locking / Tomcat 5.5.4 / Windows
Date Fri, 14 Jan 2005 09:35:29 GMT
TomK <> wrote:

> Dominik --  Regarding your statement that "the latest CVS version does
> not suffer from the nasty jar locking."   I'll try it out later, but are
> you suggesting 5.5.7  will not have JAR locking issues at all, and thus
> the antiResourceLocking and antiJARLocking attributes will be
> unnecessary??

Well, in my particular case (I have a test app using jstl fmt taglib) I no
longer needed antiJARLocking. I have even explicitely set it to false in
context.xml. It undeploys now whereas before having the fix applied
undeploy failed.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message