tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Marcus Beyer ...@stormlight.de>
Subject Re: precompilation trouble
Date Fri, 21 Jan 2005 17:41:09 GMT
Tim Funk schrieb:

> Oops, my bad. Forget newInstance() being called. But the line:
> Class bean = ctxt.getClassLoader().loadClass(klass);
>
> I believe does force my previous static statements to hold true.

The problem was not during static initalizations but during
instantiation of the beans. I solved that by checking if the faces
context is null and then returning immediately in the constructor.

The next problem is: The resulting java code Japser produces is not
compilable. Trying to compile these .java files results in lots of
errors, e.g.:

The method _jspx_meth_c_set_4(JspTag, PageContext) in the type
dayWeekView_jsp is not applicable for the arguments (IfTag, PageContext)

The other errors look quite similar. Any idea?

thanx!
Marcus