tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Paul Taylor <paul_t...@fastmail.fm>
Subject Re: Website downloading old file
Date Mon, 17 Jan 2005 18:47:55 GMT
OK I think you are onto something here,

the original file was called file.bin, new file replacing it also called
file.bin and renamed to file2.bin

When I use the ?var=bogus the correct file is returned, but when I don't
specify a parameter for file.bin it still returns the older file.

http://domain/context/file.bin                          INCORRECT OLD
VERSION
http://domain/context/file.bin?var=bogus        OKNEW VERSION
http://domain/context/file2.bin?var=bogus      OK NEW VERSION