tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Paul Taylor <paul_t...@fastmail.fm>
Subject Re: Website downloading old file
Date Mon, 17 Jan 2005 18:13:33 GMT
What is going on ?
I moved the file to a new filename and edited the jsp to point to the
renamed file. Tried to download it and it downloaded as the correct size.
I then mnoved it back to the oldfilename and changed the jsp back to
point to original filename and once again it downloads the old larger
file which no longer exists !