tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Paul Taylor <paul_t...@fastmail.fm>
Subject Re: Website downloading old file
Date Mon, 17 Jan 2005 17:43:04 GMT
Can you expand on this please, btw if I change any part of the web
application itself such as a jsp the results are imediate.
Two ther bits of info which maybe relevent.
1. The host is based in Canada and hence has time set to Candian time
which is earlier than UK time where Im downloading to.
2. The file Im trying to download is a .bin (Linux) file.

The problem is also happening on Internet Explorer.