tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Hassan Schroeder <has...@webtuitive.com>
Subject Re: multiple ips, multiple ssl certificates and port forwarding
Date Mon, 17 Jan 2005 16:52:04 GMT
Parsons Technical Services wrote:
>> unfortunately this does not seem to solve the problem ... but results
>> in the following error (as the given keystore cannot be used)

>> java.io.FileNotFoundException: /home/essence/.keystore (No such file
>> or directory)

First, the give server.xml showed the keystore file (originally)
as "/home/essence/essence/KEYS/c.keystore" which doesn't match the
reported error above -- check for typos.

> Tomcat needs the name of the keystore to be .keystore

No it doesn't. The name (and path) is arbitrary, which is why
there *is* a keystoreFile attribute.

> As I said before, I haven't done this myself.

I have, and none of my installations use ".keystore" as the file
name...

                           dream.  code.