tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Tim Funk <funk...@joedog.org>
Subject Re: apache + tomcat with 2 domains but same session?
Date Tue, 11 Jan 2005 11:44:18 GMT
You can get away with this by using URL rewriting. When you are using
aaa.abc.com and wish to redirect or link to bbb.abc.com - you would need to
rewrite the URL to include the jsessionid path parameter. But you *cannot* do
this via response.encodeURL(..) since that method will detect your URL is in
another webapp. So you will need to write your own implementation of
encodeURL to achieve this.

-Tim