tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Paul Taylor <paul_t...@fastmail.fm>
Subject Re: Preventing directory listings in WebApplication
Date Mon, 10 Jan 2005 16:55:40 GMT
Ok Ive realised what I was doing wrong I was listing a file on each
directory
as follows

<welcome-file-list id="WelcomeFileList_1">
   <welcome-file>section1/start.jsp</welcome-file>
   <welcome-file>section2/start.jsp</welcome-file>
</welcome-file-list>

when i just needed to specify the file

Also you can use it in conjunction with listing =false which I need because some directories
do not have a suitable default.