tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Alain Gaeremynck <ga...@interstructure.ca>
Subject Re: tomcat setups
Date Fri, 07 Jan 2005 20:02:37 GMT
In order to answer that question a lot more information is required.
For instance how complicated is the running application.  Also some
information on the target hardware would help.   As for the 1000 user is
it consecutive /min /hour /day

Drew Jorgenson wrote:

>Hey guys,
>
>I'm just trying to see how many clients/sessions you guys get Tomcat to
>support at the same time, and what kind of setup did you have to
>consider for each case (clustering, load balancing), I would like to be
>able to support over 1000 users, is that possible with one instance of
>Tomcat running? or would I have to resort to something else?
>Thanks in advance for your comments!
>
>Drew.
>P.S. I'm considering the latest release of tomcat and jdk.

Alain Gaeremynck
CTO Le Groupe Interstructure
(514) 374-1110
(514) 825-7810 cell