tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Paul Taylor <paul_t...@fastmail.fm>
Subject Re: Please recommend a Low Cost Tomcat Hosting platform
Date Fri, 07 Jan 2005 15:36:32 GMT
Review of noname.net

I made the mistake of selecting a Shared VM trial thinking I could get
way with it but I couldnt.
I managed to get my basic application running, although deployment was a
very hit a and miss affair, Tomcat Manager didnt work properly  and I
didnt receive satisfactory explanations of what was going on. But I
wanted to implement database connection pooling and changes to the
tomcat logging and this was not possible so I requested an upgrade to a
trial to a private JVM, but was told only one trial per customer is allowed.

At least they give a free trial but Im checking out
http://www.servlets.com/isps/ and deciding on someone else to try.

Paul