tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Dwayne Ghant <dgh...@temple.edu>
Subject Re: Context for User development accounts??
Date Wed, 05 Jan 2005 14:21:33 GMT
Thanx QM,
This if funny ironically enough the documentation says:

--deployOnStartup--
This flag value indicates if web applications from this host should be
 automatically deployed by the host configurator.
The flag's value defaults to true.

Yep, that correct it defults to ture. But as you suggested I will
explicitlly set it anyway.

This posses one more question.
I was wonder if I could have more than one "*|appBase|*" per host.
of what if I wanted my host to have more then one *|"appBase."|*

Thank you for your past reply's they have been very helpfull.

Again thank you for your time.*||*

--

Dwayne A. Ghant
Application Developer