tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Paul Taylor <paul_t...@fastmail.fm>
Subject Please recommend a Low Cost Tomcat Hosting platform
Date Tue, 04 Jan 2005 14:32:12 GMT
Hi
I have a Tomcat 4 Application ready to deploy as a WAR. It uses database
pooling to connect to a MYSQL database. I recently selected a Tomcat
hosting platform to deploy my application but the deployment is non
-standard you have to copy various parts of the WAR to different
locations which dont match the standard deployment and it doesnt use
database pooling to connect to MYSQL. I have been unable to get my
application to run on it because these issues.

This is not a high performance website and I do not need/cannot afford a
dedicated server I just want to easily be able to deploy my application.

I am based in the UK so a UK/English Speaking host would be preferable.

Could anyone recommend a hostthat provides this straight forward
deployment facilities.
Thanks paul