tomcat-users mailing list archives

From haim <hai...@012.net.il>
Subject Defining application Global properties.
Date Tue, 04 Jan 2005 05:48:12 GMT
I would like to set up some application global properties.
I would like those properties to be available application width, and
should be loaded as soon as the application loads no mater witch page
was visit.
I guess I have few options for that , which one do you think is the best
practice?

  1.  Using the <init-param> , but those are servelt related and not
     application related ?

  2. Using java properties file , but now I need some one to load then
     at server startup ?

  3.  Any other good Idea that you may think of?

Thanks
P.S. Does any one know why the search list page is not working?