tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Phil Steitz <p...@steitz.com>
Subject Re: Can't load server.xml message
Date Sun, 02 Jan 2005 02:22:26 GMT
If you look at the 5.0.28 src distro, you can see that line 519 of
Catalina.java includes a reference to the server object. Most likely the
npe is happening because the server initialization is failing.

The first error ("Can't load server.xml") looks like it is generated by
the load method when it can't open the file.

Phil