tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Frank W. Zammetti" <fzli...@omnytex.com>
Subject Re: JSP compilation problem
Date Sat, 01 Jan 2005 15:22:09 GMT
I did not post twice Ryan.  If two posts appeared, it is the same
problem with the list processor that we've been seeing for weeks now.

I did post a reply however... I tried your suggestion and manually
compiled.  I have NO classpath variable in the environment (I thought
this might have been a classpath issue, and I guess it could still be,
but I don't see how at this point).  I manually put servlet-api.jar,
jsp-api.jar and jasper-runtime.jar in /tomcat/common/lib on the
classpath and compiled, and it compiles cleanly.  So the problem would
not appear to be a problem with the generated servlet.  Any other ideas?

Thank you!

--
Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect

Ryan Stewart wrote:
> I answered you yesterday on this. There's generally no reason to post the same question
two days in a row. Just wait and see if an answer shows up. Your problem is (still) that you
have one or more errors in your JSP. If you can't figure out where the compiler output is,
then go and compile the translated servlet manually.