tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Sean Schofield <sean.schofi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can't load server.xml message
Date Sun, 02 Jan 2005 16:21:24 GMT
Thanks for all the help.  I tried the server-minimal.xml file a second
time and it worked.  I'm not sure what was happening.  I also
installed JavaWebServicesDeveloperPack and some other stuff that might
have been causing an issue.

It was very bizarre because at one point, I had the minimal server.xml
in conf but got the same message.  I agree that the NPE was because it
couldn't open the file for some ereason.  I don't think it was
permissions because I'm using XP.

Anyways, it seems to be working for now.  Thanks for the suggestions!

sean