tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Arantza Lozano" <Arantza.Loz...@esi.es>
Subject mod_jk2 + Apache 2.0.49 + Tomcat 5.0.19
Date Thu, 27 Jan 2005 11:47:40 GMT
Hi,

I´m configuring mod_jk2 with Apache 2.0.49 and Tomcat 5.0.19
I've read a lot of documentation but I still have doubts about which configuration is better.
This one:

    <Location "/application/*">
        JkUriSet group ajp13:localhost:8009
    </Location>

or this one:

    [uri:www.home.org/application/*]
    group=ajp13:localhost:8009

I've read that when using the JkUriSet commands within a Location block the configuration
gets confused
between vhosts. Is that true? Why?

I prefer the first configuration because I want to centralize the configuration independently
in each Virtualhost
instead of having all uri mappings in the workers2.properties file.

Could you help me please?

Thanks in advanced.

Arantza

This message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please notify it to the sender and
delete without resending or backing it, as it is legally prohibited.

Este mensaje puede contener información confidencial, en propiedad o legalmente protegida.
Si usted no es el destinatario, le rogamos lo comunique al remitente y proceda a borrarlo,
sin reenviarlo ni conservarlo, ya que su uso no autorizado está prohibido legalmente.