tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Gia Thornton <forum2005_...@yahoo.com>
Subject How to make tomcat 5 not persist session?
Date Wed, 12 Jan 2005 01:40:31 GMT
Hi there,
   I am developing jsp to run in tomcat 5.0.18.  I need to store a java class object in session.
 The class is not serialized.  I got error message:

SEVERE: IOException while loading persisted sessions: java.io.WriteAbortedException: writing
aborted; java.io.NotSerializableException: (class name)

I know that tomcat use session manager to persist sessions and reload them when server starts
up.  But I can not find where to configure it.  How can I turn it off so that I don't get
the error message? Can anyone give some suggestion?  Thank you very much.

regards,